Why not hire a fantastic Vespa while you are on holiday in the Costa Del Sol? You can hire a Vespa 125cc, the Italian classic, from Vespa Del Sol. Thanks to the automatic transmission, the scooter is easy to steer. It is without doubt, one of the most romantic ways to discover this magical part of the Costa del Sol and the white washed villages of the Axarquia region.
For these tours we work together with Vespa del Sol. You can experience one of the four day tours with a distance of 80 km tot 125 km. Vespa del Sol provides you with a detailed road-map, indicating the best places to visit, the best tapas bars and a few of the best undiscovered parts of Andalusia.
- 1-seater : € 50,00
- 2-seater: € 70,00
Price is including insurance, helmets and roadmap.
Departure: 10u00 – Arrival : between 18u00 – 19u00
Good to know:
- Riding the Vespa requires either a driving licence for motorcycles (A1 or A) or a driving licence B that you have held for at least three years.
- Do not forget your passport or identity card!
- Minimum age of 25.
- One child is allowed to sit on the back of the Vespa, provided his or her feet can rest on the footboard (about the age of 12 or older).
- Different helmet sizes are available in sufficient quantities.
- A rental contract will be signed beforehand.
- We accept cash and credit cards (Visa/MasterCard).
- € 25,00 per Vespa has to be paid in advance upon reservation.
- The scooters are delivered with a full tank of fuel and must be filled up again at the end of the trip (+/- € 5,00).
- The rental price includes insurance, covering third-party liability and damage to the Vespa. Nevertheless, individual travel insurance is recommended for your own convenience.
- Sunglasses and sun cream are highly recommended.
The starting point is at a one hour drive from Villa Oliva.